Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trust Me Ladies You Need These!

It is now graduation season and with summer parties all around I recently found myself in a predicament.  I went to a graduation and when I arrived I had to park almost a mile away.  You guessed it I was wearing heels and by the end of the night I was in such pain I wanted to soak my feet in ice water.  I had seen these neat little things called instant flats in the grocery store and had wanted to get them.

After this last incident of pain I decided to get them! I found mine at Save Mart of all places and they were very reasonable. I really love the fact that they come with their own little bag and they fit very easily into my purse.  You can get them online too! Dr. Scholl's Fast Flats, Size 7/8.

If most of you don't know I am also a musician and I often wear uncomfortable shoes for a long period of time.  But now I have my little slip on shoes with me at all times to keep my feet from hurting and getting blisters.  It beats the fuzzy slippers I usually wear to and from gigs! I have no idea how long these will last or how many uses you can get out of them.  But for $10 a pair, even if they only last a few times it will be worth it.

How I have happy feat - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment